Are you printing your own business cards or having them done somewhere?

TaraWhite03

Re: Are you all printing your own business cards or having them done somewhere?

I designed and printed my own business cards and flyers on a color laser printer.

DivineDivaNJ

I have used VistaPrint for myself and clients and have been pleased with the work.

StaceybEAS

vistaprint is Awesome and now offer everything you need to promote your business!

StarrOldorffVA

Hi Elizabeth,

I am using Vistaprint for my first round of business cards, but I agree with the other ladies, that Moo.com seems to offer better quality. Even though I haven't used them yet, I love what I see on the site. Vistaprint offers value for a good product and starting off, I want to save money.

CheriBlueSky

Even though I have a laser printer that claims to print on that type of paper (pre-cut business card stock) I have not been successful in getting it to work consistently. As the business card can be your first real sample of your professionalism it is key to do it up right. Paying to have it done (especially if you need a logo designed as well) can more than pay for itself by the impression you make.

acctangel

I started with Vista Print but found their quality started going downhill. I currently use GotPrint.com and although I pay a little more - around $23.00 - for 500 rounded edge, 2-sided color, glossy cards ... I've found that it is WELL worth it.

Angel

harrysmith

Hello emgmcv12! Long ago I have my business cards printed through local printing services but I switched to online printing services. I find it more convenient to just upload my design and have my business cards delivered in my door.

moiraesfate

For our first attempt at a business in 2012, we used Vistaprint. The owner for the last hotel I worked at refused to pay for Vistaprint so we printed them at work (we couldn't convince them that Vistaprint was cheaper even with numbers). Vistaprint is so much better than printed at home because the quality is much higher.

Due to some recommendations on Virtual Assistant Forums, I'm thinking of trying Moo this time around.

Kaya007

I use nextdayflyers.com I like them better than VISTAPRINT. I created my logo, uploaded, and designed 4x6 postcards to use as my business. Using postcards allow me to put more information on it.

I like Next Day Flyers, because their quality of paper is better, plus if there is something wrong with your file they will fix it and send a proof for you to approve. No printing is done until they make sure the file meet all the requirements.

I hope this is helpful

latuel

I had good luck using Overnightprints.com, it was quick, easy and reasonably priced. My cards are two sided with rounded corners, and the cuts came out nice and smooth.

I have not heard about moo.com, I will have to take a look at them when I'm ready to print some more and see how they compare.

I used Vistaprint and I was very satisfied with the quality of the product. I ordered the standard glossy two-sided card and I couldn't be happier. Each time I give a business card away, people comment on the quality and the weight of the card. It is safe to say that I will purchase from Vistaprint again.