Excellent resource for business planning

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Take a moment to peruse the amazing plethora of information at the Business Planning Blog - and check out it's parent site BPlans.com - a great place to start your info-gathering and research when starting up or fine tuning your practice. You'll find loads of tips on marketing, business planning and development, as well as a whole page full of calculators to help you determine such things as start up costs and more.

C

cjmccall

Thanks for the link. Haven't done the business plan yet, but this will help!

Ask Viki!

I have Business Plan Pro, it comes with sample biz plans...even a Virtual Assistant plan! All I have to do is change the basic information, adjust the numbers to match my practice and viola, a business plan! If anyone wants any info off of it let me know...btw, Tim Berry is the author of the book that accompanied the software.

cjherzog

I have Business Plan Pro, it comes with sample biz plans...even a Virtual Assistant plan! All I have to do is change the basic information, adjust the numbers to match my practice and viola, a business plan! If anyone wants any info off of it let me know...btw, Tim Berry is the author of the book that accompanied the software.
Viki:

This is exactly what I've been looking for! A VA business plan we can use and tweak it to our own specs.

Thanks a million!:applause:

K

KarlaJ

thanks for the sites, I will be looking through them later. I am just collecting all the information I can...

Avocet

Thanks Tess!

This looks like a very useful resorce! I've bookmarked it for future use.

:heart: Avocet

kkaiser

Love the idea of industry specific plan templates of the software but cant spend $$ on extras now :(

VA Arl

Hey ladies, thanks for the links and info. I'm about to start writing my business plan and these will surely help!

yourbriefcasedi

Viki,
My name is Vicky also and I will be PM'ing you for more information. If that is concern, just let me know.

Leilani

I just came across this thread looking for business plan info. Thanks for the info Tess and Julia, I appreciate it!

Leilani