Feedback on new name and tagline.

danigirl

I have settled on a name for my company. I have good feedback from my support, but would like to hear from the group here.

My E-ssistant.com
E-ssisting with things that matter.

Feedback please!

danigirl

Thank you so much. I am so excited to have developed this name and even more so, this position. Now...onwards and upwards. :)

Nicole021

I like that. Very creative! I'm actually struggling as we speak trying to think of a name for my business. Ugh!

joan melville

I love it!! I struggled for WEEKS to think of a company name, and ended up just using my name, because I was just anxious to get started. So clever!

Joan

pava13

I like that. Very creative! I'm actually struggling as we speak trying to think of a name for my business. Ugh!
Hi Nicole021,

I was very frustrated about the same thing until I decided to try a different strategy. Over at Fiverr, I discovered a group of subcontractors who specialized in branding. The guy I chose made a real effort to get a sense of my niche & services before making recommendations. I decided it was worth $5 to reduce the "wheel-spinning" feeling. Besides, the names & taglines on my list didn't excite me either. If you're still struggling and frustrated, that might work for you.

Last edited:

orvidesk

Like it too! :) Mine I thought about it for like months... and now, I am still not sure if it really works. However I like it simple and easy to remember. Great job!

Orvi