Free brainstorming call: Getting Started in Social Media - The Right Way with Luz Donahue

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member
The next free brainstorming call is coming up soon!

Join forum founder Tess Strand and Luz Donahue of Luz Donahue Social Media for:

Getting Started in Social Media - The Right Way
Friday, July 19th at 5pm PST / 8pm EST dial in to this fun, informative, and completely FREE call!

You've probably read some of Luz's awesome posts here on Virtual Assistant Forums, or even had the opportunity to chat directly with her on the boards. If so, you know that she is super supportive and FULL of info - so this is a brainstorming call you can't afford to miss. The call will be recorded for playback on the forums but you can only get your business and social media questions answered live and in person if you're ON the call.

We'll also be giving away a free copy (or two :) ) of our Become a Social Media Virtual Assistant eBook, authored by Luz exclusively for VAF!

As always: you don't need to register to join the call - just dial in to the conference line on the scheduled date and time and enter the unique conference code to join the conversation.
(Note: there is no charge to participate but you may incur long distance charges for the call.)

Be sure to mark your calendar so you remember to join us!
Date: Friday, July 19th
Time: 5 pm PST / 8 pm EST
Dial in: #1-712-432-3100
Conference code: 252092

Susankelly

Ugh, Friday? I really want to hear the call so I hope it's recorded but I'm going to a wedding so I can't make the live call. I'm so bummed I really would LOVE the chance to win one of the free books. :(

Susan

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Susan, the call will be recorded, so you can definitely tune in later - but to win a copy of the eBook you would need to be live on the call! :) Enjoy the wedding!

LuzDonahue

VAF Community Leader
These calls are so much fun to do. I'm looking forward to hearing from the community so I can make sure the course includes the best possible information. :) Even though it will be recorded, I hope everyone who wants to can make it live so I can get as many of your questions answered as possible. Talk to you guys soon!

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member
Hi Jan, this call is scheduled for July 19th - we'll release the recording after the call occurs :)

Blessedmomof5

:mad2: Ooops! Got my dates mixed up. Thanks, Tess.:blush2::lipsrsealed2:

Okay, these emoticons are way too fun!:eek::gigglebox:

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Giving this a little bump - we're on for this Friday! Hope everyone can join me as Luz schools us in Social Media! :)

I'm marking my calendar for this. I've been helping a friend of mine with her social media.
Luz, my question is: How do you schedule your time for this? 1) Personal posts vs. Client Posts. At the moment I post her class schedules on Meet-Up & FB. I convinced her Tweeting would come in handy and will start to Tweet for her starting in a week or so. She also has a Google+ account. We will also start to use Pinterest + her local Patch. When I start to get new clients, I'm not too sure how to handle time management for my social media service. After all, I'm saving the client time doing the postings, but how many posts and what times of the day (for Tweeting)? I assume that's where Buffer will come in handy. ~ Lena

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lena, glad to hear you're planning to join us! Bring your questions with you as Luz will be answering everyone directly during the call :)

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to the call with Luz tomorrow! Hope everyone can make it :)
We'll be giving away two free copies of the new Social Media VA eBook and you'll also have the chance to ask Luz your questions live on the call so don't be shy! :)

LeeDrozak

Community Leader
Sorry I cannot make the call but I will definitely listen to the recording. Anyone looking for insider tips should not miss this one. Luz will answer any questions that you have.

VA Karen

My brother is having surgery tomorrow and my mother asked me to be there for him because she's unable to go and sit for that long period of time.
However, I do look forward to hearing the recording and learning even more.

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member
The call with Tess and Luz starts in an hour and a half!!
Don't miss your chance to participate - dial-in info for this free brainstorming call is available in the first post in this thread.

LuzDonahue

VAF Community Leader
Bring your smiles and your questions. Today I'm going over the 5 Truths you can't ignore when getting started on social media. This is applicable to anyone getting started or anyone wanted to help clients with their social media efforts. Talk to you soon!

Thrive

Thank you Luz and Tess, what a great call. Your knowledge and touching key points on what TO do and what NOT to do on social media was an "ah ha" moment. There were smiles all the way around, and quite a few chuckles. Thanks from a girl who feels a little less overwhelmed in the forever changing Social Media world. Can't wait for the book. Congrates Kelly and Stephanie!!!!

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
It was a great call! Thanks to Luz and everyone who joined us and brought their questions along!
The two callers who won the eBooks please use the contact form (linked at the bottom of the site) to get in touch so we can get you on the eBook release distribution list!

Virtual Lefty

Yes, it really was a great call! Tess and Luz - you two are so knowledgable. I really enjoy the fresh perspectives you bring to Social Media. And how cool to win a prize!