Getting ready to send letters out

ftrammell81

This weekend I plan to get my letters ready and mailed out and hopefully get a few clients that I can provide my skills to and show why they should hire me in the future.

ftrammell81

As of now nothing has happened. No one has responded back to me. I am going to keep pushing. Although I do have a coworker thats also in business for herself along with others that she knows and in contact with. She told me that she's definitely in need of a assistant and that she will pass my business cards around which I just received this pass Friday. I haven't heard anything back from the letters but not going to let that stop me.

Your Virtual Wizard

Community Leader
Did you set up a Facebook page?
Do you have a website that targets the customer you are interested in reaching?
Have you considered volunteering to get your name out there and to obtain testimonials? (this was a great opportunity for me that turned into more clients than I could handle at that time.)

You can follow up with those with whom you sent a letter and set up a time to meet them (assuming they are local). You can stop by with your cards and your brochures and maybe a small gift with your company name on it.

Try to capture email addresses and start a newsletter or send out a free tips sheet and then ask people to share this with others.

Consider establishing a referral program and reward people for helping you find clients.

Good luck!!!

And don't forget RFPs or Request for Proposals. They are a great way to get started to begin building your client base.

Janine

ljadminsupport

Thank you Janine for your suggestions. I also have mailed out tons of flyers with my business cards. Unfortunately, I have not received any response at all from any of them. All are local, so your suggestions are options I had not considered. Linda

ftrammell81

I do happen to have a Facebook page....Trammell VA Solutions. I am going to keep pushing. I do have two potential clients to follow up with this week.

Did you set up a Facebook page?
Do you have a website that targets the customer you are interested in reaching?
Have you considered volunteering to get your name out there and to obtain testimonials? (this was a great opportunity for me that turned into more clients than I could handle at that time.)

You can follow up with those with whom you sent a letter and set up a time to meet them (assuming they are local). You can stop by with your cards and your brochures and maybe a small gift with your company name on it.

Try to capture email addresses and start a newsletter or send out a free tips sheet and then ask people to share this with others.

Consider establishing a referral program and reward people for helping you find clients.

Good luck!!!

And don't forget RFPs or Request for Proposals. They are a great way to get started to begin building your client base.

Janine