Hello everyone from NC

StaceyVA

Hello Everyone!
My name is Stacey and I live in NC. It is so great to have found this forum. I have 15 plus years of administrative experience and I am just learning about the VA profession, and it is so exciting!
I look forward to chatting with all of you!:seeya:

Hi Stacey,

Welcome to VAF! What are your interests? There's lots of great info here. Be sure to take a look at the 'Getting Started' thread since you are just starting out.

Chat with you soon. :welcome:

~Joni Snowden

Nevada VA

Hello Stacey, welcome! Where are you located in NC? I was born and have tons of family in Alamance County (Burlington)!

The information you will find here along with the knowledge and support of members will get you well on your way! Best wishes to you in starting your VA business.

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Stacey, welcome to the community! :)
Where in NC are you located? One of my favorite and most fabulous clients lives in Wilmington.

So you're just starting to investigate the possibility of starting your own virtual assistance practice - what an exciting time! Is it something you want to jump into or are you still just checking it out?

I'm sure with all of your experience you have plenty of skills and talents to offer your potential clientele!

Feel free to peruse the forums and jump in with your own questions and comments. ;)

virtual writing

Welcome, Satcey, from another NC person! I live in Alamance County. Where are you? It seems like there aren't so many VAs yet here in our state, but maybe 2 or 3 have joined this site since January, so we may be approaching critical mass!

StaceyVA

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am just learning about everything a VA can offer, and I am only in the planning phase of everything. I need to really sit down and make a list of the services I could offer, and the services I would like to expand into. This is a great, friendly, and informative forum and I have enjoyed the threads I have read so far. I am sure I will learn so much from here.

A

-Amy-

Welcome!!

I know you will enjoy the forum and learn many things from experienced and new VA's! :welcome:

DeirdreS

Hi Stacey!!!

Welcome to Virtual Assistant Forums!! Making a list of your abilities is a great first step. That's how I decided my services list.

See ya 'round the forums!!

Deirdre