Hello from Maryland

Mobilegirl

Hello fellow virtual assistants ~ I am reintroducing myself—Tracy Jones—as well as my business under a new name. I initially joined virtual assistant forums in 2009. At that time I was Partners for Success VAs. However, I sidelined my business to pursue my master’s degree in administration with a specialization in organizational development. I graduated in 2011; took a break and now I am ready pursue new adventures and avenues. I have restarted my virtual assistant business under the business name of The Quintessential Office (TQO). I will be working my biz part-time as I have too much time invested as a public servant to quit without retiring—too close to the goal with over 25 years of administrative service as civil servant.

Once I retire I will have my business started and moved beyond the “honeymoon phase” :applause:. I am also currently pursuing an additional certification in organizational development consultancy, which I would like to combine with my current services. So along with working full-time, working TQO part-time, I am also a consultant with Cookie Lee Jewelry, a wife and mother. So as you can see (or rather read), I am busy, busy, busy. I look forward to participating in the forum once again, as the vast amount of information shared by everyone here is truly astounding and so very useful. It is great not having to travel this road alone!

Warmest Regards,
Tracy
The Quintessential Office

brassring

Wow Tracy - You are living a full life! Congratulations on restarting your business. There is no doubt that you will accomplish what you desire - best of luck! This forum is a fantastic resource, and one that I refer to again and again for advice.

Constance

Ooh busy busy. Congrats on finishing your education. Im Trying to finish mine right now and find ways to Make Money on the side.

Mobilegirl

Hi Constance ~ I feel you on trying to make money on the side. Good luck with completing your education.

Thanks,
Tracy

Constance

Thank you, im in my senior year of my 4yr degree and stuck because i ran out of funds and couldn't pay :/ however, i have an appt with a college counceler soon to try and get me back on the right track. :D

KathiWalsheck

Tracey: you are a very dynamic individual and a pleasure to read your post. From a person who just recently started their VA business in January nice to have a good posting (mentor). thanks.