Hello from North Carolina

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum but am already enjoying the site. There's a lot of great information on here!

I have 20 years experience working as an Executive Assistant and am very excited about starting my new VA business.

My experience has been working in medical, legal, government and various service environments.

I am putting the final touches on my website, already have my web address and can't wait to get finished so I can go live.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Have a great day!

Sandy
eSupport Business Solutions

Office Goddess

:welcome: and congrats on being so far down the 'setup' road already! Check out the forum for some fabulous 'help-me's', including the Master List (in the doc's library) and have fun looking around! :)

jenniferpower

Hi Sandy and welcome!!! Launching your business is very exciting isn't it? I am in the process and can't wait to be up and running!

Jen

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sandy, welcome to the forums :)
It sounds like you have plenty of experience backing your new endeavor - your clients will be well-served by this.

Congratulations on taking the first steps toward making your business goals a reality! I'll look forward to hearing more from you on the boards!

onthejob

Welcome from one newbie to another! Congrats on your new business. Wishing you the very best success.

joannatubbs

Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on starting up on your own. You'll find a lot information on this site and everyone is so welcoming and helpful. I'm pretty new here myself, but have found so much useful information right here. Best of luck and have lots of fun. :seeya:

catfive

Welcome! Another Carolina VA! I am right across the border from Charlotte in Fort Mill. If we get a few more we are going to have to plan a meet-up!

You guys are great! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm working on some portfolio items for my site. Could use your input.

I've done a few presentations (saved as a movie) for a few local candidates for public office and am thinking of displaying them on my site as a sample of my work. They posted them to Facebook so their friends could see what they are all about (shared with their friends, etc.) - It's a great way to get the word out and I'm planning to market this area anyway.

What are your thoughts? I'm not 100% sure.

Cathey

Sandy,

Congratulations on your new business from another newbie! Sounds like you're off to a great start. Best of luck.

Cathey

Hi Sandy

Congratulations on your new business. There is great information and support on this forum. I am new myself and have just created my business and found this forum to be a great inspiration.

Nancy Lynch