Hello from Ohio

vlr516

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a VA for over a year, and now offer bookkeeping services as well as receptionist services. I also work with small businesses doing some consulting on their policies, procedures, marketing, etc. Prior to being a VA, I was an operations manager where I helped a start-up company grow from $300k to $5.5 million in 4 years. During that time they were listed on INC's 500 list at #326. I like working with start-ups and small companies as I have a wide range of experience in many different areas of business operations that can help a company grow.

I am excited to have a place where I can reach out to others for information and collaboration and look forward to offering the same in return.

BobbieLynn

Welcome, Veronica! Sounds like you are ahead of the game and will be successful. I loved your website, especially the scrabble boards with the months and weeks. Very creative.

LeeDrozak

Community Leader
Welcome Veronica from you PA neighbor. It is nice to have you here and joining in the conversations.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Hi Veronica, Glad to have you join us on the forums. I have found that this is a great place to learn, discuss, share, laugh, support and be supported. In my quest to become a VA the members and programs at VAF have been a consistent source of help and encouragement. See you on the boards!

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome Veronica! What a great case study your previous client is - that's awesome!

Always nice to see more active, enthusiastic business owners joining the conversation here :)