Hello from Suffolk, UK

Gillian Ann

Hi,

I've just joined the forum. I run a Virtual PA business near Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk, UK. I have 13yrs experience working within an office environment and 3yrs experience running my own business. My speciality apart from my PA skills is website design. My hobbies include my dogs, my motorbike and photography. I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to meeting everyone as I become part of the forum.

Gillian

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Gillian, hello and welcome to the forums! I am so sorry it's taken me this long to say 'hi' :) As you might imagine, all of us here are juggling a lot between business, family, and personal lives (among other things!)

It's great to have you here and I hope you're finding what you need on the forums. If not, don't be shy about asking questions - everyone here is incredibly supportive and collaborative!

Wishing you much success and abundance this year. :)

Welcome Gillian!
Happy to have you join the forums.

I am very grateful for the knowledge and experience that is shared here. The people and the information have helped me to get my business rolling. I'm sure you will find this community very beneficial.

I love dogs too!

LuzDonahue

VAF Community Leader
Hi Gillian!

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you have a lot of awesome experience to work from.We're lucky to have such a vet in our midst. Looking forward to learning more about you and your business.

I'm also somewhat into photography. I'm not very good or anything but sometimes I get lucky!

Nice to meet you :)

Gillian Ann

Hello everyone, thank you for your lovely messages. I look forward to getting to know you all more through the forum. Thank you for your best wishes :)

Gillian