Hello!

JanieWilson

I have no idea why I didn't find this before now (5 years into the VA industry), but I sure am glad I did!

My background is in the sales arena (25 years, yeah, I'm old, lol), so when I am marketing or promoting someone (which is what I do for my clients), I never feel as though I'm "working"!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and learn from the "seasoned" VA's and fresh perspective from those that are brand spankin new!

I would share my website with you, but it is currently down. I'm dummer than a rock when it comes to website stuff, so am looking for someone to rebuild it for me. Any takers? Your fees? Not even sure how that works! Please contact me if this happens to be YOUR gift and I'll let ya know if I can afford it or not.

I reside in Knoxville, TN with my husband, son and three fabulous fur babies (dogs, shhh they don't know they are dogs!).

I think this site/forum is beyond FANTABULOUS! Thank you for having it and for creating a safe and FREE space for VA's to network.

Warmly,
Janie
Elite Virtual Solutions

Dembo Inc

Welcome aboard Janie - This place is AWESOME and it has virtually held my hand through every step of my business startup...I cannot help you with that website of yours but I'm sure you will find some one here who can so I guess I'll "see" you around.

Office Goddess

:welcome: Don't feel too bad about your age/experience, I have over 3 decades of office work 'under my belt', myself! :D We're glad you finally DID find us! Have fun looking around and be sure to check out TVE Magazine, as well. We look forward to learning more about you! :)

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Janie, welcome to the community :)
There's a great group of VAs here so make yourself at home! Congratulations on five years in business; I'm approaching the same milestone and it certainly does feel great ;)

And as far as requests for assistance on your website, be sure to post anything like that in the Classifieds --> Services Required section. There are quite a few VAs who are qualified to help who I'm sure would love the opportunity to respond.

'See' you on the boards :)

joannatubbs

Welcome to the Board. I'm sure you'll find all the info that you need here. I'm also a VA, but based in Europe. I find it suits my lifestyle perfectly as I also have furry kids that need regular walks! The dogs that is, the cats don't seem to mind....

APlusAdmin

Janie,

I too took forever in realizing this site was available to us VAs! I've so enjoyed being here and look forward to finding the time to come on here and see what is going on and more!

Welcome!