Hi all from PA

Mbeth12

Hello everyone!
I'm starting my transcription business and am so glad I found this forum.
I know I will learn a lot and meet many great people here.
Mary

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mary, welcome to the community and congratulations on taking the first steps toward starting your new business!

Don't be shy about posting your questions and comments to the forums, this is an awesome community and everyone is very helpful, collaborative and supportive.

Wishing you much success! :)

Mbeth12

Thank you Tess!
I'm sure it will be an interesting journey filled with surprises I never thought off.
Mary

Hi Mary!

Welcome to the forum. Great to have you join us.

I have found that VAF is a great source of information and support. I have received the help and assistance that I needed to get my biz off the ground from this wonderful group.

Mbeth12

Thank you Melody!
I appreciate the welcome and I have already learned some things since I have been here. I'm really glad I joined this forum.
Mary

EYLMCS

Hello from New York. Welcome to the Forum and good luck with your new adventure. I too am just beginning and already found some great tips on here.

LuzDonahue

VAF Community Leader
Hi Mary!

Welcome to the forum. This is an awesome community. You certainly found the right place. Feel free to reach out. We're all dedicated to helping each other out :)

Mbeth12

Thank you all for the warm welcome. This forum really is great. From the welcome to the help and volunteered information in the forums I feel like I have really found a fantastic support group. I hope I can give back.

VA Karen

Hello and Welcome, Mary!

One of the things I love about this forum, is not just the wonderful information here, it's also the people you interact with.

Good luck and much success with your venture!

Mbeth12

Wow, I really love this forum. Thank you all for the welcome.
I continue to find more valuable information every time I visit.
I plan on being a long term member for sure!