Hi everyone,

I am excited :happydance: about being here. I have been viewing the post for about a week now and have thourghly enjoyed what I have read so for. Everything has been so useful.

Now about me. I have over 12 years experience as a VA (if that is what you want to call it). I have a local company I have been doing bookkeeping for from home for over 12 years. I have other admin experience as well. Two years ago my husband and I bought a little deli. Unfortunately, We had to close the doors last week (economy). So now I have alot of free time on my hands. I have been research different ways to make $$$ from home. I am so glad I came across this site. I joined twitter because of the advise you all have given others. I got my first project clients from this. THANKS to all!!!

Thanks for all the advise and keep them coming!!!!!

Eileen Richard
ERVirtualAssistants

RebeccaT

:welcome: Welcome to our group. I know that you will find yourself at home, just as the rest of us have. If you need advice or suggestions, the people here are AMAZING!!!

Hi Eileen :)
Welcome to the forum! The resources here are invaluable! I look forward to getting to know you and sharing post with you across the boards. Feel free to jump in with comments, feedback and any questions you might have - For the most part we're a very friendly bunch ;). Enjoy your weekend!

:welcome:

HoustonVA

Hey there. My family is from Rayne. I live in Houston but I'm the only one here. I visit every few years & just went last month in March.

I'm starting again with my VA business also. I took a hiatus to raise my family. We just finished the website & are working on contracts so we'll start marketing soon (hopefully).

The forum is very helpful & friendly but addictive. PM me if you need help or just want to chat with another friendly Cajun (probably cousin).

AwesomeAssistant

Welcome to the forums. What a great group of people and wonderful resources. Every time I visit the forums I learn something new. :sunny:

Viraso Unlimited

Welcome Eileen, the forums here are great. You will learn lots. I am just starting out I have a full time JOB at the moment and I am still trying to figure out how to get my practice off the ground. I am hoping once I have my website up, contracts written and fees figured out I will approach my boss and since they love me so much maybe they will love the idea and I can work part time and they will be my first clients. Enough about me, again welcome to the boards.

Renee Zeliff

Hi Eileen and welcome to the group. I know you will love it here.
It sounds like you have alot of great experience and you are well on your way to a great new business.

Good luck.

Have a great day,
Renee

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Eileen, great to have you here!
Congratulations on deciding to develop your VA practice - if you're already contracting clients then you're off to a great start.

I'll look forward to hearing more from you on the boards :)

virtual economy

Welcome, Eileen...nice to meet you. I'm new to these forums, as well. I wish you the best in your new business! I'll bet it's hot down there right now......