Hi from Georgia/South Carolina border!

C

CheriseR

Hi everyone! I am so glad I found you.
I have not done much in the way of working at home other then real estate. :yikes:

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about this business. I already have several ideas from just reading over some of the posts!

Again glad I found all of you!

Cherise

Hi Cherise and Welcome to the forum,

This is a great place to start. A ton of information is available here. If you have any questions, comments or feedback - feel free to post them up.

:welcome:

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cherise, great to have you here :)
With your real estate background are you planning to niche yourself in that direction? We have quite a few REVA members and a fairly new section devoted to the niche...

Looking forward to learning more about you and your business goals!

C

CheriseR

Hi Cherise, great to have you here :)
With your real estate background are you planning to niche yourself in that direction? We have quite a few REVA members and a fairly new section devoted to the niche...

Looking forward to learning more about you and your business goals!
I am curious if my having an active license will create any problems. I know my broker does not mind me doing stuff like this on the side but I might have to stay out of my area. Not sure. This was one of the things I was going to look into!

C

CheriseR

Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I hope to really get going on my stuff tomorrow! I am so looking forward to getting to know everyone.

:happydance:

Cherise

ffsother

Welcome to the boards Cherise! I'm new here myself, but everyone is so wonderful and helpful you'll never feel lost. Good luck on your new venture!