Hi from Pennsylvania

LeeDrozak

Community Leader
Welcome Barbara,

Hope you did not get too much damage from the flooding on your side of the state. I am on the Western side and it seems like the rain has never stopped.

Glad to see you are here, please tell us a little more about you and what you business plans are.

lavonjs

Hello and welcome, Barbara! I'm sure you will find the forum very helpful!
Good luck as you start your business, and please tell us a little more about yourself :)

Lee-We actually were safe! Thanks for checking! Hope you were as well! Down the street from us are about 15-20 houses that are now condemned :( It was the worst I have ever in my life seen it. Just craziness. Never thought I would see the day of such a flood. But it is over and now we must recover and help our neighbors to the best of our abilities.

Lavon-Thanks and I find this forum extremely helpful already! Plan on devoting at the very least 1 hour per day on the forums. To get well acquainted with everybody and all the valuable information.

I am a Single Mother of 2 children. In my free time I enjoy reading, cooking & baking. Playing & watching sports especially Football (Dallas Cowboys die hard fan), spending time with my family.

lavonjs

Thanks for.sharing more about yourself! Ready for the new NFL season?
Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!
Best wishes :)

pjerb

Hi Barbara,
Welcome to the boards. I checked out your web site to see want services you offer. I offer bookkeeping and related services. (I don't have a web site yet, still researching) We are close, I am in Willow Street, PA. Every so often, someone will ask me if I do secretarial things and I have to decline. Maybe we could work together and refer each other? Just a thought. Anyway, good luck and learn all you can from this board. There are a great many resources here.

Hi Barbara,
Welcome to the boards. I checked out your web site to see want services you offer. I offer bookkeeping and related services. (I don't have a web site yet, still researching) We are close, I am in Willow Street, PA. Every so often, someone will ask me if I do secretarial things and I have to decline. Maybe we could work together and refer each other? Just a thought. Anyway, good luck and learn all you can from this board. There are a great many resources here.
Hi Pamela-

Absolutely-send me a private message with all your details and I will do the same.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Devesh