I Don't Know what took me so long

assistantnikki

Hi all,

My name is Nikki Johnson and I am the owner/virtual business manager for Bold New Adventures. I have been in the VA business for a little over a year but I am recently refocused on the business. I recently changed the name of the company from NJ Enterprises. I have an extensive background in customer service and administrative duties, but my last job is definitely the one that made an impression - I was a personal assistant to a high net-worth business owner with several companies. I found that work to be fun and exciting, unfortunately I was laid off. I couldn't wait to find a way to do similar work for myself and that lead me to being a VA!

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nikki, welcome ;)
Better late than never - and we're happy to have you as a member of the community!

It sounds like you have plenty of experience and confidence to back up your business venture. Congrats on the one-year milestone. Here's to many more!

Your Virtual Wizard

Community Leader
Welcome Nikki!

I like your name change very much. It sounds so positive and motivating!

You have come to the right place for all things VA. Looking forward to hearing
about your business. Please post back.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Janine

Reynetta

Hello Nikki! :welcome:

I love the new company name! Couldn't express it more clearly what you do. I know with your attitude and experience you will be a great success!

Look forward to chatting with you in future forums.

Best of luck! Have an awesome day!

Rey

onthejob

:welcome: Sounds like you will do well! I like the new company name too. I love to have bold new adventures in life. I wish you only the best and much continued success.

Doug

VirtualinMD

Hi Nikki, best of luck with your renewed ventures!
I am on the same boat, trying to refocus my life to working from home. I especially like the change of your company's name.

assistantnikki

:happydance: Thanks to all of you for the words of encouragement! I have been working on my own website and it's exciting times in Whoville...lol

joannatubbs

Hi Nikki

I keep asking myself the same question. I've been an ex-pat living in The Netherlands for 10 years and could have started this up many many years ago. Maybe it's just the time is right now! Good Luck and enjoy this forum. It has a lot of useful information. :seeya:

Hi Nikki, would just like to add my :welcome:to all the others. Having just started out as a VA I'm hoping to put my past experience to good use and, like Joanna, this is something I should have done a long time ago! This forum is certainly the place to come for nearly every answer to your questions and
has been invaluable to me. I'm sure you will make a huge success of your business and wish you good luck for the future. Jane

Hi Nikki

Your positive attitude is inspiring to someone like me starting out. I am fairly new to the forum and I am starting my business. This forum has been a great source of information and support.

See you around the forum.

bobbis

Welcome aboard. I too was laid off for the second time and thought, hey, i can do this from my home office. with administrative staff being viewed as "overhead" these days, we are the wave of the future. Good luck in your new endeavors. You will see this site has everything (and more) of what you are looking for.

Bobbi
The Distinguished Assistant

DTS Global Direct

whoooooooo hooooooooo way to go Nikki you made it past one year! Your on your way to a bright future. Glad you found us. Welcome to the forum!

Chicago_VA

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to you. I am new in the VA world and just trying to learn as much as I can. Good luck to you with your new venture.

assistantnikki

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to you. I am new in the VA world and just trying to learn as much as I can. Good luck to you with your new venture.
If you are really trying to learn as much as you can, you have DEFINITELY come to the right place. There is a wealth of information here and I am glad I finally joined.:seeya:

assistantnikki

Welcome aboard. I too was laid off for the second time and thought, hey, i can do this from my home office. with administrative staff being viewed as "overhead" these days, we are the wave of the future. Good luck in your new endeavors. You will see this site has everything (and more) of what you are looking for.

Bobbi
The Distinguished Assistant
Bobbi, I think that you are absolutely right about that one.

Thank you DTS.