I GOT my niche

namadminservices

I have my niche now... real estate. :) :applause: sorry for the confusion in my posts. This planning stage of my business has me uh :yikes:. Yeah. I've literally been researching hours and hours at a time, on the computer, even wee hours in the morning, taking notes reading over sample marketing plans, researching statistical data in my area. Goodness...this is hard work. Only this is: I have ZERO experience in real estate; but I want to try something different. I've been working with colleges and universities since I was 17 years old; I'm 27 now so that's 10 years of experience. And I think real estate is the way to go.

LeShanteH

Good luck Nadia, indeed!

I just figured out my niche after deciding I wanted to start my own business. With just oDesk and Elance freelancing experience...I am definitely learning as I go. I believe that experience (and research) is the best teacher.

So, don't be afraid to be curious (know the ins and outs) about what you're getting yourself into, you need to and...who else is going to?

I wish you good luck and many more hours of research ;)

It sounds like you're on the right path...as we've already discussed it can be overwhelming and frustrating. But overall, I think we're all strong enough to get through it and have our specialties to contribute.

Congrats on finding your niche and I hope it works well for you!

brassring

Oh Nadia, I remember those long hours of researching! It seemed that everywhere I turned there was new information to read and absorb. The learning definitely has not stopped, but the frenzy has slowed now that I am up and running. Best of luck to you and congratulations on identifying your target market!