Interview with Brianna Young of Virtual Solutions

TSR Solutions

Re: 11/2007 Interview with Brianna Young of Virtual Solutions

Thank you for the interview, i love hearing peoples success stories and how they got to where they are today.

Hello

That was a fantastic interview. I am new to the Virtual Assistant Forum and I am just going through all the features. There is so much wonderful information and inspiration.

Being new to this field you story gives great insight into making sure you are doing what you love and being who you are and you will attract the clients you want.

Thank you.

Nancy Lynch

I loved reading your interview, it never occurred to me that I could actually market myself as a master researcher.. I love doing research and I am going to add that to my list of services.
thanks

Loved this interview, it was very encouraging as I have not received any new clients. Struggling a bit financially, but this is encouraging me to not give up just go through it.

NewbieMN

Great interview! I agree, using humor or just being yourself is the best thing to do. I also think people take things to seriously and if you just relax and show your personality, clients will see that and connect with you more (in my opinion). Love it!

joannatubbs

Great Interview - thanks. I agreed with a lot of what you say. Now I must put it into practice!