Interview with Darlene Victoria of D. Victoria Virtual Assistance

JadeLT

Re: 01/09 Interview with Darlene Victoria of D. Victoria Virtual Assistance

Great interview, Darlene! It was nice to meet you on Twitter :seeya:

toobizylady

Congratulations on all of your success Darlene!

jberidon

Fantastic interview Darlene. Thanks so much for all of the helpful insights

hapcasey2006

That was a wonderful interview. I enjoyed it a lot and learned some new things about what types of services VAs can offer. I am new to this whole thing and just starting my business. This is really an inspiration. Thank you!
Heavenlea

Virtual Reality

Great read, it's wonderful to be inspired and motivated to do work that you are passionate about.

CJSupport

What a great interview!
It has been such a pleasure working with you on our company's commercial. I hope to get it out there soon so others can hear how talented you are and start hiring you to do their commercials!

belliveau

Re: 1/09 Interview with Darlene Victoria of D. Victoria Virtual Assistance

What a wonderful, inspiring interview - it fair made my day!

yourbriefcasedi

It was a pleasure reading about your accomoplishments and personal goals

D

DivineSolutions

These interviews are great. I love reading them. Darlene, yours is wonderful, I love your attitude.

Your Virtual Wizard

Community Leader

This is a great interview and so inspirational to re-read again.

Best wishes for continued success. You deserve it!

Jan

Christy

I love the lightbulb moment! I agree with you on many aspects. This was a great interview. Thanks for sharing!

PazazMarketing

Great interview Darlene. I am new to this forum and this was one of the first posts that I read and truely inspirational. I am new to the business as well. Great job.
Tracy Gardner

Hello Everyone :)

I wanted to pop in and say thank you to for all of your kind words and thoughts.

Tahneesha said it best in her post "What a difference a year makes." I woke up today thinking those exact words. I had mentioned in the interview that there was a time in my life when I thought-- what on earth have I accomplished? Well, if today were the last day on the earth (and I truly hope it is not, as I have many more dreams and goals to achieve ;) ), I can honestly look back now and say .. I am proud of who I am and what I have accomplished thus far.

Robin - keep at your podcasting. In time it will come. I am just now getting comfortable in my podcasting shoes; so don't be so hard on yourself!

Remember to always follow your dreams and don't let anything stand in your way!

Thank you Tess for featuring me as the VA Interview for the month of January and Mary for doing a fabulous job of putting it together. I am looking forward to reading February's interview and I can't wait to see who it is!

DMurrayVA

This is so interesting. I'm taking lots of mental notes on how to develop my own VA business. Hopefully one day I'll be interviewed on this lovely website!
Diane

Lady M

Re: 1/2009 Interview with Darlene Victoria of D. Victoria Virtual Assistance

Hi, Darlene.

This is the first interview I've read since being in the Forum and I thoroughly enjoyed the introduction to you and your business. I considered starting my own business, providing administrative assistance from home, after several months of unemployment last year. When I discovered the VA Forum, actually giving a name to the work I intended, my decision to become a virtual assistant was validated and I've been on a definite path toward it since then.

I'm grateful to Tess for the Forum, and to all of you experienced VA's for sharing your wisdom and expertise. Although I'm concerned about competition being new, it's still encouraging to see how many others continue to join the ranks, making me feel even more certain I'm on the right path to a truly enjoyable chapter in my life.

Mary - Thank you for composing this interview so well. Darlene - thanks for sharing your passion and talents. Now you have me curious about podcasting! Take care.

Truida1941

Great article Darlene, I always enjoy your threads and advice. Wishing you well with your business! I love the interview sections, it is so inspiring. Thank you.

crystal_parrett

Great interview and very inspiring. I love that experienced VA's are taking their time to give such great advice.

Viraso Unlimited

Darlene, great interview. You have such a wonderful positive attitude. This is why I want to build my busines to rub shoulders virtually with like minded "positive" people.

VictoriaEv

Hi, Darlene! I've been away from this site far too long. Reading your interview inspired me to get going again. Thank you so much! Victoria