My five favorite Windows Phone Apps

Michelle Mangen

VAF Virtual Assistant Jumpstart Course Instructor
I've been an Android girl for as long as I've had a smartphone. Then recently I got a free Nokia 928 as part of Verizon's Lifestyle Blogger Program....and guess what? The darn thing is Windows based. So off I went to figure out what my favorite apps were going to be.

Here they are- My Five Useful Windows Phone Apps. And if you are a Windows phone user I'd love more suggestions (I need them!)

LeeDrozak

Community Leader
Curios, do you like Android or Windows based better? Thinking of switching soon and not sure which way to go.

Michelle Mangen

Lee,

Honestly, I am an Android girl at heart - but mainly because I'm a Google Girl through and through. I so do wish this freebie phone had been Android and not Windows. (honestly Windows doesn't have the extensive app database yet - IMO) You can't customize your text notification sound for example.

What platform are you on right now?

LeeDrozak

Community Leader
Thanks for that Michelle, I am currently an Android and will likely stay with it. My son just got a Galaxy and it is wonderful but is a little big for my liking so I will stick with my Razr for the time being.

Michelle Mangen

Lee, it's the Razr I have too. When the Verizon rep was all "we have Skydrive" I said..."I've NEVER had a client ask to share something with me in SkyDrive" (he didn't get it so the humor was only on my end)

The Galaxy is also Android based, right?

VA Karen

Michelle and Lee,
Thank you both. I have an "idea" of the kind of phone I want, but still looking at options (really trying to decide which would be more useful in business, basically). The information here will help me to decide.

Michelle Mangen

Karen, it can get addictive (finding and playing with apps). PS: Good luck on your upcoming launch!