Need Branding for your business count me in.

Brands like Samsung, Amazon, and even Microsoft spends millions of dollars on Facebook advertising every single year… and guess what, these budgets are constantly on the rise … Not to shock you but Even Google advertises on Facebook
Guess what???? These big brands can’t be all wrong as they will only keep investing in Facebook marketing if only the returns are good! So what are your waiting for do it now..
virtual assistant service offer

Attachments

I am here for an amazon business question.

Amazon payout every 2 weeks to my bank, but they'll never pay out the full balance of my Amazon seller account (they reserve some cash for refunds and other things for a while before releasing it).

For the end of a tax period, would the income of my business be the total amount I was able to withdraw from Amazon, or would it be that PLUS the remaining cash that Amazon holds in reserves amazon rma?

So let's say I do £15K in sales but was only able to withdraw £12K of it while Amazon holds the rest of the £3K - is my income £15K or £12K?

Appreciate any advise!

Last edited:

Devesh

Devesh

Devesh

Brands like Samsung, Amazon, and even Microsoft spends millions of dollars on Facebook advertising every single year… and guess what, these budgets are constantly on the rise … Not to shock you but Even Google advertises on Facebook
Guess what???? These big brands can’t be all wrong as they will only keep investing in Facebook marketing if only the returns are good! So what are your waiting for do it now.. https://sagemailer.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-amazon-a-to-z-guarantee/