New(ish) Member Jumping In!

dfaiello

Hello everyone!!!

I'm finally taking the plunge and getting involved. I said new(ish) in my title because I originally signed up back in July when I really started to research things. I've done a lot of reading and still have more to do, but it is time for ACTION!

I know that launching and growing my own VA business is what I want to do and what I CAN do (despite the naysayers)....now I just need to DO IT!

So I am taking a sabbatical from my Facebook/Social Media friends group and spending that extra time on these boards....reading and asking questions....and hoping to get to know a fabulous group of new friends!

:happydance: <- I LOVE this smilie! It's a good representation of how I feel now!!!

dfaiello

Thanks Lily! I guess I am a little excited today because I had an idea pop into my head and finally feel that I can run with it. For months I have felt confused and lacking direction but for some reason today seemed to click!

hazeleyez

Congratulations on starting your new business. Pay no attention to anyone who would try to tear down your dreams. You seem determined to be successful and that is the biggest hurdle to jump. I wish you the best in getting your business off the ground!

Riley VA

Hi, welcome to VAF! You will learn alot here. Like Stacy said, don't entertain those naysayers! Run when you see them. Keep focused on "your dreams!" Wishing you much success as you take the plunge. I can relate to how you feel when you had your "ahaha moment." Oh how my many "ahaha moments" helped me to keep the momentum alive during my startup phase. Keep going!

dfaiello

Thanks hazeleyez.....love your name by the way because I have hazel eyes also!

Riley VA...thanks! You provided a much needed kick in the pants today to get me out of the Saturday slumps!

DeShunda Brown

Welcome, I am ready to get started myself. I been doing the work, but have not be viral like I would like. Now I am rolling up my sleeves and taking this business seriously. Anything I can do to help, feel free to let me know. Good luck in your business venture.