Ms_Vanessa

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Vanessa Jackson I live in Jonesboro, GA and I'm just starting my VA business and can use any help I can get. Please feel free to respond to this thread with any ideas or help you can give or you can email me at [email protected]. All help will be truly appreciated.

Vanessa:happydance:

Office Goddess

:welcome: My best suggestion is to :book:, :book:, :book: all over VAF and take notes. Then, post questions that come up that you can't find answers to in the Search box. :)

Riley VA

Hi Vanessa! Welcome to VAF! There is a wealth of information here. Don't forget to use the search feature at the top right corner of your screen to refine the info you are interested in. As Lily said, read, read, read. Wishing you much success!

Welcome to the forum Vanessa! I have to echo the other comments about reading everything you can find here on the forum, but also hit your local library for books on starting a business or your niche, check out VA websites and get on LinkedIn and find groups for your niche. If you haven't decided on a niche yet, that's fine. Just read everything you can find about the VA industry and starting a business. Whenever you have a question you can search for the answer here or post your question and it will be answered by this supportive community.

Good luck as you move forward with your business!

Williams

I like your tag line! I agree with Lily, read, read, read, oh yes, and read some more. When you have your website up and running, or even before you go 'live', let us review your site and you will receive some valuable feedback.

debw241

WELCOME!! You will find VAF so informative and if you have a specific problem or question they are right here to support you.