New to the Forum

Renne

Hello Everyone,
My name is Renne and I just started my own Virtual Assistant Business and I am very excited to meet everybody and learn more about VA so I can better grow my business. I hope we can all learn from each other.

VA Melissa

Hi Renne,

Welcome!
Read learn, enjoy your time on the forum. I do and learned a lot already.

Good luck!
Melissa

eve330

Hello Renne

I too am new and still in the process of setting up my business but have found VAF a life saver with so much information, advice and support.

Thank you and keep it up guys

On My Wings

Hi Renee! Welcome! You are going to love it here. Be sure to set yourself up with a signature as soon as possible, with an active link to your website and such. Clients find active VA's here too, so make it easy for them to find you.

BTW...I took a quick glance at your profile and your links aren't active there. Don't know if its on my end or what. I thought they automatically activated...so you might just want to check to see if there's any issue.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Welcome:

I guess finding out what works best for you as providing your VA service takes time and fine tuning. We have done that a few times now and are happy with the results finally. There is a wealth of knowledge here and many friends to connect with. :applause:

PDoerr

Renne,

Welcome to the Forum. You find lots of great information here, as well as encouragement from other members. Good luck to you.

debw241

Hello and welcome! I am a newbie here as well. There are so many interesting things to learn and people who contribute on VAF - I am sure you will love it!

Renne

I am testing out my signature. Please let me know what you think. I wanted to add my logo but it does not seen like i am allowed to do that. Or am I. If i can, would someone please let me know how.
Thank you

debw241

You are most welcome! Helpful hint... go through and read the new posts - and comment. The more comments you make, the more areas that will be opened to you on VAF and the more you will gain from the site and all its wonderful members.

Teressa

Welcome! I used my logo as my profile picture. I'm not sure how to add it the signature. I'm sure someone on here will say or point you in the right direction.

joannatubbs

Hello and welcome to the forum. I find this forum to be great, not only for information but also to boost your self-confidence. It's full of great people who are more than willing to share their ideas and help in any way that they can.

emrobbins

Welcome! I am new as well and have found this site to be an incredible resource. I wish you the best of luck!
Elizabeth

JulieDillman

Welcome Renee!!! Glad to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you as well. You will find a lot of excellent resources here and a great support network. :)