New Virtual Assistant - bright eyes bushy tailed

NZVAs

Hi forum! I am from New Zealand - for those who don't know where that is, it's a tiny bunch of two main islands which we call the "North Island" and "South Island" just east of Australia. Beautiful climate and everywhere is within a two and a half hour drive to the beach.

I looked into this with a few friends and decided that VAing was a suitable description for the many things we can do. I found this forum during my usual browse for information. I love technology and you're more likely to see me in electronic/IT stores ***if in fact I venture physically to an actual shop these days*** than in a mall, clothing or jewellery store.

:juggle: I am a mum (or Mom as some say), of two young ladies.
:love: I am a fiance to a wonderful man
:computer: I work part time as an administration advisor
:square: I'm fairly well balanced... no dramas
:sunny: I love the beach, sun, surf & sand
:book: I love reading
:gigglebox: I absolutely love a good laugh and jokes
:daisy: I like flowers
:sleep: I always appreciate a good nights sleep

I would be really keen to hear how others are going and look forward to meeting VAs from around the world - online and in person if you're ever over here.

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Re: New VA - bright eyes bushy tailed

Hi and welcome! I agree with Candy - love the introduction, thanks for taking the time to register and share a bit about yourself.

Make yourself comfortable here. I look forward to chatting with you further! :)

NZVAs

Thanks - I'm quite excited I have found a forum for other like minded individuals... since first investigating the idea a couple of years ago I hadn't realised how many of us there actually are, I think it's an industry growing quite fast :)

Welcome!

I agree with the others . . . love the intro! I am glad you found the forum. There is a wealth of information here and the people are so nice and willing to offer advice on anything.

Best Wishes for a Successful Business!

dognose

Welcome NZ! I'm with you on the sleep comment! I'm sure you'll find this site full of great info.

Lezly

:seeya:

What a great way to introduce yourself! Welcome. We look forward to hearing more from you. This site is a great source!
Angie

Kathy Altman

Welcome! There is a lot of useful information on the site and the people on it are great. Good Luck!

ladydianab

Welcome! Your intro was so nice. Glad that you have found these forums. I am a newbie as well, from Kansas! Sounds so wonderful where you are at. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
diana

Leilani

Welcome to the forum! I'm with the rest, what a great intro! Have fun lookin around.

NZVAs

thank you everyone for your messages... I only just found page 2 so really happy that so many people take the time to welcome newbies.