Recorded Call: The Importance of Managing Cash Flow and Expenses in Your Business with Michelle Mang

VAF Admin

Forum Administration
Staff member
VAs, if you missed the June 4th business brainstorming call with Michelle Mangen on the Importance of Managing Cash Flow & Expenses in Your Business or if you just want to revisit the content, you can now listen to the replay right here on VAF!

[podcast]http://www.virtualassistantforums.com/audio/michellejune13.mp3[/podcast]

Feel free to post questions and comments to this thread!

Notes:
During the Q and A session we discussed health insurance - here's the link that was mentioned (it's for insurance in WA, OR, and AZ).

P.S. If you'd like to work more closely with Michelle on your virtual assistant business her Virtual Assistant Business Jumpstart class starts June 13th! Space is very limited at this point so grab a spot while you can! :)

KatieSimmons

Re: Recorded Call: The Importance of Managing Cash Flow and Expenses in Your Business with Michelle Mange

I'm so glad the call was recorded! I wasn't able to listen to it live.

Tess

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Recorded Call: The Importance of Managing Cash Flow and Expenses in Your Business with Michelle Mange

The call was a lot of fun, as always :) Thanks to Michelle and everyone who dialed in to join the conversation!

I cannot express how truly grateful I am for your recordings with Michelle! Highly informative, and great to hear the question/answer sections as well. Tess, you rock! Thank you!

VA Karen

To answer the person who asked about the CPA: With the tax laws changing yearly, a CPA will know last minute details where tax software might possibility not have the last minute details included.

I've listened to this before, and as my launch date gets closer, I find myself listening more closely or reading anything that will help me immediately when I open my business doors.