Brag Signed My First Client!!!

JAyourVA

I had to post... I got my first client!!! Yay. It's been 12 years since I've worked so what a relief. Someone is willing to give me a try. Thanks for all the information on this forum, it has helped me immensely!

JAyourVA

Thanks! referral, one of my good friends attended a CRM class, where she met my client... They were talking about needing help and she mentioned me. Just the week before I had finally emailed my friend my business info. I was dragging my feet, scared to actually make the jump. Glad I did.

ADavis

Congrats!!!! I can't wait until I sign my first client as well....I'm new here and still in the start up phase. Good Luck to you

JAyourVA

Right now I'm providing... project management, Db management, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations, internet research, event research and coordination and document creation (fliers, newsletters,brochures). Choosing my services has been hard for me. Prior to having kids, 12 years ago... I was in project management and database management. I'v had to dig deep to find my confidence.

For all the new VA's your first client is out there, you'll find them. Keep working at and it will happen. Thanks for all the support!

Congratulations Ms. Julie-Anne! When the day comes that I can post, "I've signed my first client", a sense of relief will rush over me. That first client seems to be a major hurdle most VA's have and you have cleared that hurdle. Hats off to you.