Software designed by and FOR Virtual Assistants

Bryan Lewis

We recently released Adminja, an online software tool that helps Virtual Assistants handle more clients by organizing and automating their client details, tasks, time, and billing. We did this with the help of many VA community members and, I feel, it's mainly because of their input that things are working.

While we've really enjoyed growing with solo Virtual Assistants, we are seeing a BIG need for a Team solution and are preparing to start working on "Adminja for Teams". I'm reaching out to you here looking for any VA Teams who are interested and willing to participate in the design and testing process of this new feature.

If you are on a small team, and you have an interest in sharing your expertise, providing your opinion and testing new features, please let me know here.

Thank you!

Bryan Lewis
Founder, Adminja

Pat Hauldren

I like what you did with adminja, however, the billing doesn't work for most of my clients. I work by project, and there's no place for that.

Lauren Wilson

Hello, Friends,
My company provides Virtual Resources hourly/monthly/on-demand on Contingent and Long-term basis for various tasks on a nominal pricing. If you are interested to explore more and keep up with us then Visit our site Contingent Workforce Solutions for getting the more information about the services.

gary888

Dear :

Great News! We now offer, aside from the website design services, the following packages to help you more achieve your business goals . Please see below and let me know if interested :

1. Online Marketing:
  • SEO
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Newsletter
  • Forum/Blog
  • Email Marketing
  • Manage Social Media Advertising
    • Post Boosting (Client will pay)
    • Google Adwords (client will pay)
  • Infographics
  • Leads Generation/Lead Capture page

2. Back Office
  • Accounting
  • Bookkeeping (client will provide Quickbooks account)
  • Payroll (using client's tool)
  • Data Entry
  • Minor research
  • Powerpoint creation
  • Infographics

3. Virtual Assistant
  • Customer Service
  • Email Management
  • Appointment Setting

Let us know if you need more services. Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Gary Marquez
----------------------
Sales Executive
Proweaver Web Solutions
Phone No: 949-242-0517
Company Email: [email protected]