Vicky from NY

yourbriefcasedi

Hi,
My name is Vicky and I was made aware of this forum from one of my groups. I am a new VA in the process of building my website and becoming acclimated in the Virtual Assistant World. I still work outside the home and hope within 2 years to be established.

I have 3 kids - 2 boys named Ryan and Lucas and a daughter named Daelyn. I live in Long Island now but was raised in Queens.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

:seeya:

Vicky

Welcome Vicky,

You will get all the information you need to start a successful VA business here. Schedule a time for reading past threads they are very helpful.

Going through school I met one other Vicky, now that I have entered cyber world, I realise that there are many other Vicky's around. Go us!!!!

Good luck with your business. One thing about this business, we can spend much more time with our children and watch them grow.

White Rose

It had been fun meeting you Vicky! Big thanks to those who sent you here! Wow, 3 children. Very nice. I have children of my own and I love being a Mama.

Your goal to work full time as a VA within 2 years is certainly a doable! I believe that's very possible! :)

I wish you the very best in your venture. Please help yourself at home and feel free to particiapte in any forums!

DeirdreS

Hi Vicky,

Very nice to have you here with us. You have set a realistic goal of 2 years and maybe you'll surprise yourself and make it in less time!

Deirdre

yourbriefcasedi

Welcome Vicky,

Going through school I met one other Vicky, now that I have entered cyber world, I realise that there are many other Vicky's around. Go us!!!!

Good luck with your business. One thing about this business, we can spend much more time with our children and watch them grow.
Thank you Vicky and it is pleasure to meet you. I did notice I don't see many Vicky's with this spelling but that may change.:applause: