What do you think of...

A

artesterman82

Daisy Virtual Assistance?

I was thinking of using my last name, but then my mom's favorite flower popped into my head...

I know, not very creative, am I? :confused:

Action Jackson VA

That is very nice name. If you have a lot of different names that you would like us to see do a poll and you will get a lot of responses on the different names you have to choose from.

AwesomeAssistant

You want your business name to reflect what you do. Think about your target market - who is your ideal client? Who do you want to attract? Then think about a name that would attract them. I'd be happy to give you more specific information if you'd like to PM me.

A

artesterman82

You want your business name to reflect what you do. Think about your target market - who is your ideal client? Who do you want to attract? Then think about a name that would attract them. I'd be happy to give you more specific information if you'd like to PM me.

I don't have enough posts to send you a pm :nonod:

But here's what I was going to send you:

Hello :seeya:

My last name is Testerman, so I thought about Testerman Administrative Services...

I've also thought about Daisy Virtual Assistance and Firefly Virtual Assistance.

I have no imagination, LOL. :blush2:

And I don't have a niche either.

VBPartners

Well, you can certainly come up with a name without having a niche. Though sometimes it is useful to include your niche, somehow, within your name.

I would take the names that you like and see if they are taken. Check to see if the domain name is taken and also state records if you are going to incorporate. Sometimes one or the other of these can rule out a name that we'd like to use.

I, personally, like the Firefly VA one.... can just picture the logo too! :)

A

artesterman82

I <3 the Firefly VA one personally. But that's because my hubby is a firefighter ;O)

Hi~
It's hard coming up with a name. I agree that you want a name that will cause people to see you as a professional and want to work with your business.

I like Firefly Virtual Assitance. Run all your names through the Secretary of State's office for your state to make sure they're not taken.

Best wishes!