Would love some honest feedback on my logo and tagline

trianglereva

I am branching out on my own as a real estate va and have settled on a logo and tagline. I would love some honest feedback. Here is the basic logo:

Tagline: Helping Real Estate Agents Reach Their Goals

TIA :)

trianglereva

Oh thank you! It has taken me forever to find an open domain I could work with, come up with a logo, and a tagline. I showed my husband and he didn't seem to "get" it, so I was worried that it only looked good to me because I was just settling on something so I could be done.

I like it too. Just a thought, though: can you put a little background color there? The stark white just looks too plain, but that's just me. Very, very light color would do.

harrysmith

The logo and the tagline complement each other so I would go for it! I don't see anything wrong with how you present it. Keep it and I think you're now ready to reach your business goal. Anyway, do not forget to make some lay out as well of your business card. That's one good marketing strategy as well to reach with potential customers and clients. Just be creative with it. Good luck and I know you'll do good!